You can share your final Letter in two ways:
1. You can allow individuals to see your final letter on www.lastltr.com.
- From the home screen, select “Add people that can see your letter”
- Enter the person’s first and last name, email address and you can include an optional message; they will receive an email notification and the ability to see your final Letter on www.lastltr.com
- The people you select do not need to have a subscription to Last Letter to view your Letter; they can view your Letter for FREE
- A list of everyone that is currently able to view your Letter is listed below
- You can click on the trashcan to remove any existing viewers
CAUTION: Only select people that you trust. The individuals that you select could save or print a copy of your Letter.
TIP: The people that you allow to view your Letter will always have access to the most-current version of your Letter, including any updates that you make.
2. You can print or share an electronic copy of your letter.
- From the home screen, select “View/Download Your Letter”
- You can then print or save a copy of the PDF file
|Did this answer your question? If not, you can check out the frequently asked questions or send us your question.|